The EACPT 2015 Organizing Committee invites all professionals to participate in the Congress by submitting abstracts. All papers will be evaluated and selected by the Scientific Committee. The final decisions of the Scientific Committee will be notified by email to authors.
|3rd 15th February 2015||EXTENDED Deadline for abstract submissions |
|16th March 2015||Notification sent to submitter|
Accepted abstracts will be published in
All abstracts must be written in ENGLISH.
There are two types of presentations:
Oral and E-Poster. Upon submission, authors must select their preferred presentation type. However, the final decision will be decided by the Scientific Committee, taking into account the content and availability of sessions.
Upon submission select the topic that best suits your abstract:
- Access to medicines. Innovation and sustainability of National Health Systems
- Cardiovascular pharmacology and diabetes
- Clinical toxicology
- Clinical trials methodology
- Drug development and regulatory sciences
- Drug Safety and pharmacovigilance
- Global Health
- Research Ethics
- Pharmacoeconomics and health technology assessments
- Inflammatory and immune based diseases and treatments
- Infectious diseases. Antibiotics, antivirals, antifungals.
- Orphan medicines
- Research using Electronic Health Records.
- Pharmacology of pain
- Pharmacogenetics and pharmacogenomics
- Pharmacokinetics, TDM, PK-PD modelling and drug interactions
- Special populations
Download and complete this template before you start the abstract submission: It is compulsory that you use this template to submit your abstract.
This template will be required at the end of the submission process.
- Abstracts must be
written in English.
- If it is possible,
use this structure: Background or introduction, Material and methods, Results, Conclusions.
- First Initial and surname of
all authors must appear in the abstract. For each author, indicate institutions and/or organizations, city and country, but do not include full address.
- Maximum length of abstract:
- The final decision of the Scientific committee will be sent by email to the authors
on the 16th of March, 2015.
- If your abstract is accepted,
it is required that the presenting author is registered for the Congress before the 31st of March, 2015, to ensure that your abstract will be listed in the final programme and published in Clinical Therapeutics Journal.
- If you have problems submitting your abstract online, you can
download template of abstracts in word format, filled in with all required information and send by email to:
Presentation types description
oral presentations will have a maximum of 8 minutes to present their paper. At the end of the session, 2 minutes will be added for questions and discussion.|
Papers accepted as "Best Oral Presentations" will have a maximum of 8 minutes to present their presentations. At the end of the session 2 minutes will be added for questions and discussion
We recommend the use of PowerPoint for your presentation.
e-Posters (Electronic Posters)